Amaze your taste buds with this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Mini Mediterranean Turkey Meatloaves. Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Mini Mediterranean Turkey Meatloaves
Serving Size: 1 mini meatloaf (1/4 of recipe)
• 1 lb ground turkey breast
• 1 egg
• 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
• 1/4 cup feta cheese
• 1/4 cup kalamata olives, cut in half
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
• 1/4 cup minced red onion
• 1/4 cup hummus
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
• 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
• salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil then spray well with non-stick spray and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, egg, bread crumbs, feta cheese, kalamata olives, parsley, red onion, 2 Tablespoons hummus, garlic, dried basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix until just combined.
3. Divide mixture into 4 equal-sized portions then form into loaves and place on prepared baking sheet.
4. Spread each loaf with ~ 1 tsp hummus.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until no longer pink in the center.