CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday REcipe
Grilled Chicken for Meal Prep
Yields: 4 servings
• 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
• 2 tablespoons of avocado oil (or oil of choice)
• 2 tablespoons of water
• 1 teaspoon of salt
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. In a shallow dish or gallon bag, add vinegar, water, oil and salt. Whisk until combined.
3. Add chicken and marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
4. Remove the chicken from the marinade, and discard remainder. Grill chicken for 12-14 minutes, or until fully cooked. Flip halfway through. Time will vary depending on the thickness of your chicken.
5. Chicken can be served immediately or cooled to room temperature and then stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.