Trouble with handling that occasional sweet tooth? Check out this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Greek Yogurt Cookie Dough Fruit Dip and thank us later! Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Greek Yogurt Cookie Dough Fruit Dip
Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe (dip and fruit)
• 1 cup nonfat greek yogurt
• 3 tbs oat flour (If you don’t have oat flour on hand, you can • add whole oats to a blender and process until a flour forms)
• 1 1/2 tbs Almond Butter (or other nut butter)
• 1 1/2 tbs Coconut Sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1/8-1/4 tsp Salt
• 2 tbs mini chocolate chips
• 4 cups fresh strawberries
• 2 cups mixed fresh berries raspberries, blueberries, blackberries or any other fruit of choice!
1. Mix together all the dip ingredients together, stirring well to combine.
2. Fold in chocolate chips.
3. Serve with fresh fruit and enjoy!