CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad
Yields: 6 servings
• 1 1/4 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
• ¾ teaspoon salt
• ¾ teaspoon ground pepper
• ½ teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped *dried will work fine
• 1.5 lbs shredded chicken breast
• ⅔ cup red, seedless grapes, halved
• 1 small apple, diced
• 2 large celery stalks, diced
• 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
1. Combine Greek yogurt, spices and dill into a large mixing bowl. Whisk ingredients together until smooth.
2. Cut your grapes in half, dice apple and celery and chop walnuts. Add all ingredients to the mixing bowl along with shredded chicken.
3. Stir ingredients together until they are all well coated.
4. Chill and enjoy!