It's as EASY as 1, 2, 3!! This week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Easy Sesame Orange Chicken has some simple prep work with a BIG Macro Friendly pay-off! Each Macro Monday Recipe is tried and tested first by our CFSC Team to be nutritious and especially delicious. Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Easy Sesame Orange Chicken
Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
• 2 Pounds Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Thighs
• 4 Tablespoons Honey
• 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
• 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
• 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce (or Coconut Aminos)
• 2 Tablespoons Orange Juice Concentrate, Frozen
• 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
• 2 Teaspoons Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
• 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
• 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
1. Place chicken thighs in slow cooker.
2. In a medium sized measuring cup or bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
3. Pour over chicken thighs.
4. Close the lid and cooker for ~4 hours on high or ~8 hours on low
5. Remove from slow cooker, shred and enjoy!