From dips to desserts and breakfast to dinner, find everything your healthy eating habits need in our blog section with each week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday release! For this week, check out this delicious recipe for Easy Protein Baked Oatmeal!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Easy Protein Baked Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
• 3 cups rolled oats
• 1 Tbsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
• 1.5 cups water
• 2 tsp vanilla
• 8 eggs
• 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
• 1 cup blueberries, or other toppings of choice
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Whisk wet ingredients together
3. In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients then stir into wet.
4. Pour into a pan coated with non-stick spray
5. Sprinkle blueberries or other topping choices on top.
6. Bake for 40-50 minutes