Easy like MONDAY morning! This week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Easy Herb Stuffed Burgers is simple and delicious all at the same time!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Easy Herb Stuffed Burgers
Serving Size: 1 patty
• 2 lb. grass-fed ground beef
• 3 green onions, finely chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp. fresh sage, finely chopped
• 1/2 tbsp. dried oregano
• 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
• 1 large egg
• Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine spices and mix all the ingredients in a large bowl (do not overwork the meat)
2. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Once everything is well combined, form the meat mixture into 6 equal sized patties.
4. Grill the burgers 5 to 7 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. They can also be cooked in a preheated cast iron skillet.
5. Let the burgers rest 2 to 3 minutes before serving.