20 minutes is all you'll need for days of deliciousness with this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Easy Beef & Veggie Stir Fry. Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Easy Beef & Veggie Stir Fry
Yields: 3 servings
• 1 lb flank steak or sirloin cut into bite-sized pieces
• 1 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
• sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
• 2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped
• 2 crisp carrots peeled, and thinly sliced
• 1/4 cup Bragg's liquid aminos, low sodium soy sauce, OR coconut aminos
• 1 Tbsp raw honey
• 2 cloves fresh garlic, grated
• 1" fresh ginger, peeled and grated
• 1 tsp chili flakes (optional)
• 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
1. In a small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients (soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, chili flakes, sesame seeds)
2. Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add in the meat then cook, stirring occasionally until cooked through, about 5-6 minutes.
3. Stir in the veggies and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Pour your sauce over top and stir to coat the meat and veggies.
5. Serve over brown rice, cauliflower rice, or quinoa.
Keep refrigerated in airtight containers for up to 4-5 days.