Always on the go and constantly searching for a quick, healthy, and delicious snack? Look no further than this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Cranberry Nut Energy Balls! Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Cranberry Nut Energy Balls
Yields: 12 servings
• 1 cup quick cook oats
• ¼ cup shaved almonds
• 1 tsp chia seeds
• ½ cup natural creamy peanut butter
• ¼ cup honey
• ½ cup dried cranberries
1. In a large bowl combine the dry
ingredients: oats, almonds, and chia seeds.
2. Add the wet ingredients: peanut butter, honey, and chopped cranberries into the bowl. Stir until well combined.
3. Using your hands, roll a 1 inch ball. If your mixture is too dry, add a teaspoon of water.
4. Continue scooping out ingredients and rolling 1 inch balls until you have used up all of the mix. You should be able to create 12 balls.
5. Store in the fridge or freezer.