Just in time for your Super Bowl weekend, check out this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Coconut Crusted Chicken Tenders!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Coconut Crusted Chicken Tenders
Serving Size: 2 chicken tenders
• 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
• 1 egg, large
• 2/3 cup coconut, shredded and unsweetened
• 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp salt
• Ground black pepper, to taste
• Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
2. In a shallow bowl, add egg and whisk with a fork. On a large plate, add coconut, panko crumbs, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix well with a fork.
3. Beat egg and dip both sides of each chicken tender into an egg wash.
4. Coat in coconut mixture and place on a baking sheet. 5. Repeat with remaining meat.
Spray chicken fingers with cooking spray and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.