CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Chicken & Snow Peas Skillet
Yields: 4 servings
• 1 lb boneless chicken breasts or tenderloins, cut into 1-inch pieces
• 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 ½ cups snow peas, cut into 1-inch pieces
• ½ cup diced carrots
1. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the chicken, flour and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet set over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the chicken until opaque on all sides - about 3-4 minutes total.
3. Add the garlic to the skillet and stir to combine. Cook for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Add the snow peas and carrots. Stir well. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring.
4. Uncover the skillet and stir. Season, as desired, with additional salt and pepper.