Enjoy this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Bison Burgers! Find 100+ unique Macro-Friendly recipes, tried and tested by your CFSC community, in our blog section! New recipe each week!
CrossFit Soda City
Serving Size: 1 patty
• 1 pound of grass fed ground bison
• 1 1/4 tsp kosher or sea salt
• 1 tsp ground pepper
• 1/3 C of Panko bread crumbs
• 1/2 medium yellow onion finely chopped
• 2 cloves garlic minced
• 1 tsp dried sage
• 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Saute onion and garlic in the olive oil until cooked and starting to brown. Then set aside to cool.
2. Lightly fold all ingredients into ground meat.
3. Form four 1/4lb patties and make a shallow depression in each.
4. Preheat a pan (cast iron is best) at medium heat and cook for 6 - 6 1/2 minutes per side.