Have them for breakfast, have them for brunch, or have them for brinner! This week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Banana Protein Pancakes are perfect for any time of day! Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Banana Protein Pancakes
Yields: 4 servings
• 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
• 1/2 cup cottage cheese
• 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
• 1 medium banana
• 1/4 cup almond milk
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 large egg
1. Heat griddle over medium-high heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Add uncooked oats to blender and bend on high for 1-2 minutes until it creates a powder.
3. Add remaining ingredients and blend on high until combined.
4. Pour batter onto griddle by 1/4 cup and cook 1-2 minutes, or until bubbles start to form on top. Flip and cook another 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.