CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Banana Bread Energy Bites
Yields: 12 servings
• 1/2 cup mashed banana
• 2 cups rolled oats
• 1/2 cup dry pitted dates (about 6 large ones)
• 1/4 cup almond butter
• 1/2 cup chopped pecans
• 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
• 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1/3 cup water
1. Add oats, mashed banana, cinnamon, dried dates, almond butter, pecans, and vanilla protein powder to food processor.
2. Pulse until ingredients are blended and oats are finely chopped, about 7-9 times.
3. Slowly add water to the food processor and blend until the mixture sticks together. You may need to add more or less water depending on your dough.
4. Form energy bite mixture into 1″ balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
5. Serve immediately or store in air tight container in refrigerator.