This CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Bake Pineapple Salmon is taking IIFYM to the next level! Feel like you're in a 5 star restaurant in the comfort of your home with this amazing recipe! Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe
Baked Pineapple Salmon
Serving Size: 1 salmon packet
• ¼ of a medium pineapple peeled and cut into chunks.
• 1 large lime
• 2 (5 oz.) salmon filets
• 1 tsp. honey
• Cilantro (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Tear off 2 pieces of aluminum foil to wrap salmon in.
3. Thinly slice the lime to get 6-8 slices.
4. Lay 3-4 slices of lime in the center of each piece of foil. Lay the salmon on the lime. Sprinkle each piece of salmon with a pinch of salt. Divide the honey among the salmon pieces.
5. Drizzle on the honey and cover the salmon with pineapple chunks (about 1/3 cup each). Sprinkle with cilantro.
6. Fold the foil over until a sealed packet is formed.
7. Place the packets on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes (depending on the thickness of your salmon). Salmon should flake when pressed with a fork.