CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Quick and Easy Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Yields: 4 servings
• 2 cup cooked chicken shredded or chopped (rotisserie, shredded, or grilled)
• 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
• 1 cup shredded lettuce
• 1/4 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
• 4 medium flour tortillas
• Optional fillings: tomato,
• onion, shredded cheese
1. In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken and buffalo sauce until the chicken is fully coated.
2. Lay out the flour tortillas and divide the chicken evenly among the tortillas. Top the chicken with lettuce, and dressing. Fold in the sides of the tortilla and roll the wrap burrito-style. Enjoy warm or cold!