Check out this classic Asian recipe for Crockpot Beef and Broccoli, done quick and easy
IIFYM, Macro Monday, 8/14/17, Crockpot Beef and BroccoliNutritional Facts:
Prep Time: 8 minutes
•1 lb. boneless, beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips
•1 c. beef broth
•1/2 c. soy sauce or liquid aminos
•1/3 c. dark brown sugar
•1 tbsp. sesame oil
•3 garlic cloves, minced
•2 tbsp. cornstarch
•4 tbsp. sauce (from the crockpot after dish is cooked)
•2 c. frozen broccoli florets or more if you want
1. Use a Crockpot Bag and line your crock pot
2. In the insert of the crockpot, whisk together beef broth, soy
sauce/aminos, dark brown sugar, sesame oil, and garlic.
3. Gently place your slices of beef in the liquid and toss to coat.
4. Turn crockpot on low and cook for 6 hours.
5. When done, in a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and
cooking liquid to create a slurry, pour into crockpot, stir to mix
well. Toss in your broccoli florets cook on low for an additional 30 minutes to thicken up the sauce