Remember to Register for Session times through the CFSC App!
You will need to finish updating your profile, including payment information through the request email sent a few days ago BEFORE you will be able to Register!
Let us know if you are experiencing any issues!
CFSC At Home
1 -> 10
SA Hang DB Squat Clean ea side
**1 SA HDB SC L/R, 2/2, 3/3, etc**
5 min AMRAP
10 Squat Jumps
400m SC (sw as needed)
Find full info HERE
Check out our regular programming for Tuesday, May 12th here:
then 1 -> 5 -> 1
Squat Cleans 135/95
**1 Squat Clean, 1 Front Squat 2/2, etc to 5/5, then back down until 1/1**
- Spend 5-7+ minutes warming up Squat Cleans & Front Squats. There's no "lifting" today, so use that time to prep for metcon.
- Squat Cleans / Front Squats:
Athlete does 1 Squat Clean, then 1 Front Squat
Then 2 Squat Cleans, then 2 Front Squats
All the way to 5 and 5.
Then go all the way back down to 1 and 1.
- You may break as needed, but the Squat Clean does NOT remove the need for the Front Squat.
At the end of it, you will have done 25 Squat Cleans & 25 Front Squats.
- If Athlete is scaled appropriately, there is no need to cap this WOD.
- Scale with heavier DBs as needed for front rack issues.