CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Turkey Sausage Veggie Stir Fry
Yields: 6 servings
• 2 turkey kielbasa
• 1 medium zucchini
• 1 medium yellow squash
• 1 red pepper
• 1 green pepper
• 20oz red potatoes or sweet potatoes
• 2 tsp minced garlic
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Dice all vegetables into bite size chunks and slice kielbasa into rings.
2. Parboil potatoes in salted water until they are beginning to soften.
3. Add olive oil to a large stir fry pan and sauté garlic until fragrant. Add all vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until veggies are slightly firm and beginning to crisp. Remove from pan.
4. Add kielbasa to pan and sauté until brown and crisp on all sides.
5. Add vegetables back to pan and mix everything together.
6. Allow to cool and divide between glass meal prep containers. Enjoy!