Work smarter, not harder. Make #Gainz faster, not longer with this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Super Easy Meatloaf Muffins! Find a new IIFYM friendly recipe every Monday in our "blog" section!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Super Easy Meatloaf Muffins
Serving Size: 2 muffins
• 2 lbs grass fed Ground Beef
• 1 small Yellow Onion diced small
• 2 Large Eggs
• 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
• 1/3 cup ketchup
• 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
• 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
• Sea salt and black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until evenly combined.
3. Scoop out 1/3 cup of the meat mixture and roll it into a ball, then place it in a cup of a regular muffin pan. Repeat until all muffin cups are filled.
4. Pour a teaspoon or two of ketchup onto each meatloaf, spreading it to cover the entire top surface.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until no longer pink inside. Use a large spoon to scoop the meatloaves out and onto a serving plate.