It's a new week and time for a new CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe! Start your week off right with this delicious Slow Cooker Thai Mango Chicken!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Slow Cooker Thai Mango Chicken
Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
• 3 mangoes peeled and cubed or 3 cups frozen mango chunks
• 1 tsp red chili pepper
• 1 tbsp rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar
• 1 1/2 tbsp coconut aminos or soy sauce
• 2 tbsp lime juice
• 1 tbsp coconut sugar or brown sugar
• 1 tbsp ginger grated
• 3 cloves garlic
• 1/4 tsp turmeric
• 8 chicken thighs boneless and skinless, sliced lengthwise
• 1 red bell pepper finely diced
• 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
1. Place first nine ingredients in a food processor. Reserve one cup of mango for garnish.
2. Process until almost smooth.
3. Place chicken in the slow cooker, pour the Mango sauce on top and cook on High for 2-3 hours.
4. Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro, diced red pepper and mango chunks.Can be served over rice.