CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Sheet Pan Pork Chops with Potatoes and Green Beans
Yields: 4 servings
• 1 lb. baby potatoes, halved or quartered
• 1 tbsp. olive oil
• Salt and pepper
• 1.5 lb lean pork chops
• 2 tbsp. ketchup
• 1 tbsp. brown sugar
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
• 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp. chili powder
• 3 cups green beans
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Toss the potatoes with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Lay them out in a single layer on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, mix together the ketchup, brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, and chili powder. Brush the pork chops with the marinade on both sides, reserving about a quarter of the marinade.
4. Remove the sheet pan from the oven and push the potatoes to one side. Place the pork chops and green beans on the baking sheet. Season the green beans with salt and pepper.
5. Return to oven and cook for 10 minutes. Open the oven and spoon the remaining marinade on top of the pork chops. Return to oven for 5-10 minutes, depending on thickness. If desired, turn the oven up to broil the last 2-3 minutes to caramelize the top.