CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Roasted Maple Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes
Yields: 4 servings
• 3 large sweet potatoes , peeled and diced into 1 inch cubes
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
• 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
• Salt and pepper , to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, or line with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
3. Spread potatoes in an even layer onto prepared pan. Roast for 30-35 minutes, or until browned and crispy.
4. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!