IIFYM Tortillas? Yaaaaaaaaas!
IIFYM, Macro Monday, 6/26/17, Chicken Tortilla with Pineapple Corn Salsa
Serving Size: 1 tortilla with 4oz chicken and half a cup of salsa
•2 chicken breast
•4 tortilla shells
•2 large Jalapeno peppers
•1 bell pepper
•1 ear of corn
•lettuce, spinach or greens
1. Bake chicken breast covered on 350F for 20-25 min or until done.
2. Cook corn cut off the cob
3. Chop pineapple, cilantro and jalapeno peppers. Mix with corn. (Using jalapeno seeds will make it hotter!)
4. Cut chicken and bell peppers into bite size pieces.
5. Lay the greens on the wrap, add 4oz chicken. Top with salsa and bell peppers. Salt and pepper to taste.
*Also good with fajita steak… cook on 350F covered for 20 min, stirring half-way. Calories:200/ Carbs: 34g/ Protein: 38g/ Fat: 12.5g
**Add other ingredients to taste. Add rice or quinoa for more carbs; avocado for fat etc. Salsa will last refrigerated for a week.