Eating healthy does not have to be a punishment. Every week CrossFit Soda City drops a new Macro Monday recipe to put into your IIFYM arsenal! This week's Protein Flatbread Pizza is absolutely AMAZING!
CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe
Protein Flatbread Pizza
Serving Size: 1 flatbread
• 1 high protein flatbread (such as flatout brand, proteinUP)
• 1/4 cup fat free mozzarella, shredded
• 1/4 of package of uncured turkey pepperoni (28g)
• 1 oz baby belly mushrooms, thinly sliced
• 1/4 cup Italian Style diced tomatoes (can, drained)
• 1 tsp. Parmesan & Herb Seasoning
1. Heat your oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Place your flatbread on a sheet of tinfoil and bake it for 3 minutes.
3. Remove flatbread from oven.
4. Spread tomatoes evenly over flatbread.
5. Top with pepperoni and mushrooms.
6. Sprinkle cheese evenly over the top.
7. Place pizza back into the oven and bake for 13 to 15 minutes.
8. Remove and sprinkle with parmesan & herb seasoning.