CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Lemon Rosemary Chicken Thighs
Yields: 4 servings
• 1.25 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
• 3 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
• 2 cups fingerling potatoes (10 oz, halved)
For the marinade:
• 1/3 cup olive oil
• ¼ cup lemon juice
• ½ tablespoon rosemary, chopped
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• ½ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, whisk together marinade. Place marinade and chicken thighs in a dish or large ziploc bag to marinate for at least 5 minutes. (You can marinate overnight ahead of time for more flavor)
3. While chicken is marinating, cut brussels sprouts and potatoes.
4. Place chicken thighs on lined baking sheet, reserving the marinade in the dish.
5. Toss brussels sprouts and potatoes in remaining marinade until coated.
6. Fill in remainder of sheet pain with brussels sprouts/potatoes until sheet is covered.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. You can broil for 1-2 minutes to make extra crispy.