Be the hero at your Memorial Day cookout with this CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Grilled Chicken Thighs with Pineapple, Corn, and Bell Pepper Relish! Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Grilled Chicken Thighs with Pineapple, Corn, and Bell Pepper Relish
Serving Size: 2 thighs and 3/4 cup relish
• Cooking spray
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin
• 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about 1 1/4 pounds)
• 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple (about 1/2 pineapple)
• 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels (about 1 ear)
• 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
• 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
• 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
• 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
• 1 teaspoon agave
1. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat; lightly coat with cooking spray.
2. Combine garlic powder, cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a small bowl; sprinkle over chicken.
3. Add chicken to pan; cook 10 minutes on each side or until done.
4. Meanwhile, combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, pineapple, and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
5. Serve relish over chicken and enjoy!