CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Greek Chicken Skewers
Yields: 4 servings
• 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, in bite size pieces
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
• 4 large garlic cloves, minced
• 3 tablespoons Greek Seasoning
• 1 large lemon, juiced
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a ziplock bag and shake well to mix.
2. Add chicken and shake to ensure the marinade is covering chicken. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator overnight, or for at least 6 hours.
3. Remove chicken from marinade, and toss leftover marinade. Thread chicken onto skewers and grill until cooked thoroughly on an outdoor grill or on the stove top with grill pan.
4. Serve with Tzatziki sauce for dipping, as a topping for Greek salad, in pita for chicken gyros or with roasted vegetables.