CrossFit Soda City
Egg White Cups
Yields: 12 servings
• 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
• 1/2 cup diced bell peppers
• 1/2 cup baby tomatoes, diced
• 2 cups egg whites
• 1/2 cup cottage cheese
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Pre-heat oven to 300ºF.
2. Coat a 12-cup muffin tray with cooking spray.
3. Combine all prepared veggies in a medium mixing bowl and then evenly divide the veggie mixture amongst the 12 muffin cups.
4. Combine egg whites, cottage cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a blender and blend until light and frothy.
5. Pour the egg mixture over the veggies, dividing evenly over all 12 muffin cups.
6. Place tray in the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until the eggs have fluffed up and are cooked through.
7. Cool before removing from the pan. They should pop out easily if you greased your pan really well.
8. Serve immediately or pop into the fridge or freezer. To re-heat, microwave the muffins for 45-60 seconds or until thawed. Enjoy!