CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs
Yields: 6 servings
• 2lb bone-in skin on chicken thighs
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon thyme
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pat the chicken thighs dry with a
paper towel and place them on a rimmed baking sheet.
3. Brush the chicken with olive oil, coating both sides.
4. In a small bowl, stir together the salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and thyme.
5. Sprinkle this seasoning mix generously over top of the chicken, covering both sides, and leaving the chicken skin side up on the baking sheet.
6. Bake the chicken for 40-45 minutes, or until a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the thigh (without hitting the bone) reads 165 degrees F.