Simple, easy, macro-friendly, delicious, decadent. This week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Brownie Batter Overnight Protein Oats is about to become one of your favorite things ever. Guaranteed. ENJOY!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Brownie Batter Overnight Protein Oats
Yields: 2 servings
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
• 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
• 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
• 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
• garnish with chopped almonds and shredded coconut (optional)
1. Mix all of the ingredients together and divide between 2 small microwave-safe bowls with lids.
2. Refrigerate overnight (or for at least 2 hours).
3. Eat cold or warm in the microwave for 60 seconds or until heated through. Top with chopped nuts and/or coconut (optional).