Sometimes you've just got to treat yourself, and this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Blueberry Crisp Crumble is definitely a treat! Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Blueberry Crisp Crumble
Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
• 1 18 oz container fresh blueberries (about 3 heaping cups)
• 1/2 lemon
• 1 cup rolled oats
• 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
• 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
• 1/4 cup almond flour
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Rinse and dry the blueberries and place in a 9 inch baking pan. Squeeze lemon juice evenly over top and stir gently.
3. In a small bowl, combine oats, coconut oil, flour, honey or maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
4. Evenly distribute oat mixture over top of blueberries.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until oat topping is lightly browned.