Just a little bit of work will go a long way with this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for BBQ Chicken Sweet Potatoes. Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
BBQ Chicken Sweet Potatoes
Yields: 6 servings
• 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp. chipotle powder or chili powder
• 2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 1 cup organic, low sugar BBQ sauce
• 6 medium sweet potatoes
1. Season chicken with garlic and chipotle powder (both sides).
2. Place seasoned chicken and bbq sauce in crock pot for 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
3. Remove from crock pot, shred, and stir back into sauce.
4. Cook sweet potatoes in microwave or roast in oven.
5. Stuff chicken in cooked sweet potatoes and enjoy!