Use your favorite protein powder when making these quick, go-to snacks in this week's CrossFit Soda City Macro Monday Recipe for Baked Oatmeal Cups. Enjoy!
CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Baked Oatmeal Cups
Yields: 12 servings
• 3 cups rolled oats
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 Cup unsweetened
• Almond milk
• 2 eggs
• 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
• 1/2 Cup Maple syrup
• 1 cup fresh fruit (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, and protein powder.
3. Add the almond milk, eggs and maple syrup and stir until combined.
4. Divide the oat mixture evenly among the cups of the muffin tin.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the tops of the muffins are golden brown.
6. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then use a thin knife or spatula to remove from the pan
7. Top with fruit and serve. Refrigerate or freeze to eat throughout the week!