Baby, it's cold outside... and we're keeping it COOL for this Macro Monday with an incredible IIFYM recipe for Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bites!
Macro Monday, 1/8/2018, Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bites
Serving Size: 2 cubes
Yields: 6 servings
• 1 1/2 c. plain Greek yogurt
• 1/4 c. whole milk
• 2 tsp. honey
• 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
• 1/2 c. blueberries
• 1/2 c. strawberries, quartered
• 1/2 c. raspberries
1. In a medium bowl, combine Greel yogurt, milk, honey and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
2. In an ice tray, distribute fruit in each of the cube molds.
3. Spoon yogurt mixture over fruit, filling molds completely. Freeze for 5 hours, or until frozen solid.