CrossFit Soda City Members - READ BELOW
The City of Columbia voted yesterday for a mandatory 2 week "Stay At Home Ordinance" for all residents. All non-essential businesses must close by midnight Sunday, March 29th.
We have been speaking to all of you regularly about this, and CFSC is prepared:
• First off, CrossFit Soda City is NOT in the City. We are in the County, right outside of City limits, and as of this moment, are NOT mandated to close. However, we feel it's the right thing to do at this time, and don't want any of you that live in City limits, or that must pass through the City to get to us to feel the need to break the ordinance.
• As mentioned over the last few weeks, we will give all Members the option to LEASE free equipment from us during this time. This equipment will be the "base" of our new "CFSC At Home" WODs that have been going out since last week.
Every Member will be able to get:
1 Dumbbell (or KB if you prefer)
1 Jump Rope
1 PVC Pipe
1 Padded Mat
The only stipulations of the agreement is to bring it back to us undamaged after the ordinance is lifted.
• This equipment will allow us to add even more variance and standardized loading/movements to our "At Home" program.
• Some of you have access to a full gym, either at home, on base, etc. CrossFit Soda City will continue to offer regular strength programming that fits along with the "At Home" WODs.
• This short term programming, along with your equipment, will begin to be accompanied with video tutorials featuring your CFSC Coaches to help with some newer movements.
We have expected this would happen, and will continue to update all of you throughout this process.
TO GET YOUR EQUIPMENT:
Coach Josh will be onsite at CFSC this Saturday, March 28th from 7 a.m. - 11 a.m. to sign-out items to Members. Please email us to reserve your items.
IF you are unable to make this Saturday, let Coach Josh know, and again, with us being in the County, we can work out a day/time for you to swing by and grab your items.
CrossFit Soda City is beyond humbled by the incredible response we have received from all of you during this time, and we look forward to continuing to adapt and overcome together.
50 OHS 75/55
50 Thrusters 75/55