CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Quick Chicken Sausage Pasta Bowls
Yields: 4 servings
• 8oz (uncooked) high protein pasta
• 2 cups marinara or pasta sauce of your choice
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 big bag of mixed vegetables
• 16oz chicken sausage links, sliced
• Salt & pepper
1. Cook pasta according to box directions, until al dente.
2. Meanwhile, add olive oil to a skillet with vegetables and chicken sausage and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook until vegetables are firm but tender and sausage is browned
4. Divide pasta and vegetable mixture amongst 4 glass meal prep containers. Top each with ½ cup of pasta sauce.