Baby it's cold outside, but this Macro Monday Hot Quinoa Cereal will warm you up! Another CrossFit Soda City IIFYM recipe!
Macro Monday, 1/15/2018- Hot Quinoa Cereal - IIFYM
Serving Size: 1 bowl
Yields: 1 servings
• 1 cup almond milk, coconut milk, rice milk, 1% milk , or milk of choice.
• 1/3 cup quinoa flakes
• 1/4 cup berries
• pinch of sea salt
1. In a small to medium sized saucepan set over medium-high heat, bring the almond milk to a boil.
2. When the milk comes to a boil, add in the 1/3 cup quinoa flakes, the 1/4 cup berries and a pinch of salt, turn off the heat and give the cereal a stir.
3. Let the cereal sit for 3 minutes, to allow the quinoa flakes to cook through.
4. Ladle the cereal into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings, like strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, peaches, mango, you name it! Protein peanut butter can also be added for more protein.