How to make this Monday better? With this amazing Macro Monday recipe for Chicken Pizza, courtesy of CFSC Member Kristin D.!
Macro Monday, 3/12/2018, Chicken Pizza, IIFYM
• 1 Thin & Crispy Pizza Crust (Mama Mary's Brand)
• Vine Ripened Tomatoes -4 slices or about 1/2 tomato
• Jalapeno Peppers (about 1/4 cup or less)
• 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
• Red Onion (about 1 oz diced)
• 1/2 c. Tomato paste or sauce
• Green Bell Pepper (about 1/4 large pepper diced)
• 1 c. Reduced Fat 4 Cheese Italian (Sargento used for this recipe)
• Grilled chicken (7 oz used for this recipe)
1. Preheat oven to 450
2. place crust on pizza pan and spread olive oil on crust.
3. Spread tomato paste or sauce on crust and then sprinkle cheese over sauce.
4. Place vegetables and chicken (toppings) around crust evenly.
5. Reduce oven to 425 and place pizza in oven for 8-10 minutes. (10 minutes for a crispier crust).