CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Yields: 6 servings
• 2lb ground turkey
• 2 teaspoons cumin
• 1 can black beans - drained and rinsed
• 2 cups shredded Mexican style cheese
• 12 tortillas - (enchilada size/fajita size - about 8-10 inches)
• 2 cups enchilada sauce
• optional: chopped cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 375 F and lightly grease a casserole/baking dish.
2. Brown and crumble turkey in a pan until fully cooked.
3. Lay tortillas out on a clean flat surface. Distribute black beans and turkey between each tortilla. Sprinkle cumin over black beans and turkey. Divide one cup of cheese between each tortilla, sprinkle the cheese right on top of the black beans and turkey.
4. Spread 1 cup of enchilada sauce in the bottom of prepared baking dish. Roll up each tortilla and place side by side in the dish.
5. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the enchiladas, and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melting and tortillas start to brown a little bit. Sprinkle with cilantro if desired and serve warm.