CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Simple Cinnamon Oat Cookies
Yields: 12 cookies
· 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
· 1 tsp cinnamon
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· ¼ cup pure maple syrup
· ¼ cup ground flaxseed
· ¼ cup chia seeds
· 1 cup mashed banana or applesauce
· 1 cup peanut butter or other nut butter
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix together all 8 ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined.
3. Shape into 12 balls, and press down with your palm to flatten into a cookie shape, arranging evenly on the lined cookie sheet. Each cookie is roughly ¼ cup of the cookie mixture.
4. Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
5. Allow to cool, and serve.
6. Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days at room temperature.