CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Italian Turkey Sausage Meal Prep Bowls
Yields: 4 servings
• 20 ounces spicy Italian turkey sausage, cut into rounds
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
• 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
• Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
• 1 large head of broccoli, cut into small florets
• 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F and line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
2. Place the sausage on the prepared baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, yellow mustard, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
4. Remove the sausage from the oven, flip them and add broccoli and cherry tomatoes.
5. Pour the mixture over the veggies and toss well to combine.
6. Return the baking sheet to the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes or until the sausage is cooked through and the veggies are tender.
7. Divide roasted veggies and sausage between four meal prep containers. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.