CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Easy Chicken Souvlaki Strips
Yields: 4 servings
• 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken tenders
• 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• ½ tsp kosher salt
• ½ tsp black pepper
1. Place the chicken in a resealable bag. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, kosher salt and black pepper until well combined. Pour over the chicken, seal the bag and marinate for at least 3 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees with a grill pan in the oven. Once hot, add the chicken and cook, turning once, for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through.
3. Serve over salad, in a rice bowl, or in a pita wrap!