CrossFIt Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Cold Chicken Spinach Pasta Salad
Yields: 4 servings
• 3 cups pasta
• 2 large chicken breasts, shredded
• 5 ounces spinach
• 3-4 tbsp Italian vinaigrette dressing or dressing of your choice
• optional: chili flakes to top
1. Following the direction on your box of pasta, cook pasta until al dente.
2. Cook your chicken breasts in your method of choice and shred before setting aside.
3. Once your pasta is almost done, prep a bowl of ice water to shock your pasta.
4. In a large bowl, toss together your spinach, shredded chicken, pasta, with dressing of your choice.
5. Let chill before serving.
Take your pick on how to make your chicken. You can bake in oven at 400° or cook in Instant Pot or slow cooker. You can even just shred some chicken from a store-bought rotisserie chicken.
Prepped salad will last for up to 5 days in the fridge.