CrossFit Soda City
Macro Monday Recipe
Cilantro Lime Chicken Bites
Yields: 4 servings
• 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
• Juice & zest of 1 lime
• 2 tbsp taco seasoning
• 2 tbsp coconut or avocado oil
• 1/4 cup Cilantro chopped, fresh
• Optional: cooked basmati rice
1. Cut the chicken breasts into 1-inch-sized chunks.
2. Drizzle lime juice and sprinkle taco seasoning and zest over the chicken pieces. Toss well to evenly coated with the seasoning.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Carefully place the coated chicken in the hot oil and cook for 5-6 minutes until chicken is crisp, golden brown, and cooked through.
5. Garnish with chopped cilantro leaves
6. If desired, serve the chicken bites with cooked basmati rice and enjoy!